Skip to content
Evening Entertainment & Networking:
- Each of the four evenings of the Campus will involve after-dinner entertainment to allow the attendees and the speakers to socialise in an informal and fun atmosphere.
- Singers, DJs and a mix of traditional and modern music will ensure people can relax after a busy day with conversations flowing amongst all the participants.
- Afternoon breaks to get away from the content heavy speeches and presentations and immerse yourself in the beauty of surrounding mountains
- Outdoor activities: Bike tours, Walking tours, Horse riding, Cycling, Hiking, Zip-line (additional charges depending on the activity)
- The Campus will be held in a well established resort with many on-site facilities: swimming pool, spa, gym, sauna and Turkish steam bath
- Participants will have plenty of downtime to take advantage of the hotel services and facilities.